Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Christina Jackson Collection anybody like skittles im repersenting the skittles comapny

Anybody like  candy  well  some time  i love  eating  skittles  when im  craving  for it  so i  design this  tshirt  to repersent the skittles  company  because i havent  seen nobody  in there company  made  a  skittles tshirt  and  i love  how the  orange color i use to brighting up the tshirt and i also use  lil diamonde  different color to match the  candy color   this is one of  christina jackson collection   fellow me and fellow my blog http://elspotsfashionline.blogspot.com/ vote me and the america to be the next best designer for this  2011  to 2012 and so on  here my fashion tips  i have my own creative style 

4 comments:

  1. you should spell company right on your advertisements and endorse your own because if you blow up then you have to pay them for copyright laws and patten laws but the shirt is sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first historically speaking style week was held in 1943 with the reason to divert consideration in World War II from French design when laborers from the style business couldn't go to Paris. It was accepted that originators in America depended on the French for their motivation and plan.Reggae clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. fashion social media

    ReplyDelete